Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wing Tour, Stop 1: The Candlewyck


Location: 

The Candlewyck
Route 413 & Route 263
Buckingham, PA 18912


What I ordered: Plate of 25 standard hot wings, and some beer that I can't recall.

The wings at the Candlewyck were nothing new to me.  Back in high school, it was the thursday hangout for their five cent wings.  Now, 4 years later, I believe the wings are something like 15 cents a wing.


The 'wyck's wings are really hard for me to judge because I've been eating them for so long, and they don't really take me by surprise anymore, I know exactly what I'm getting. As they were my first real wing night experience, they set the standard for what a buffalo wing should be.  Pretty traditional wings with hot sauce, spiciness was right about where a chicken wing should be.  Overall, I'd say about a 7/10.



Update: Went there tonight and snapped a few new pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment